enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Senior JEE Developer
- Be part of a team working on portals for leading telecom provider
- Improve existing code
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation of software solutions
- Follow approved Agile methodologies in coding and testing
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Java development
- Profound knowledge of Core Java and the open source libraries
- Strong experience in Web development with Java/JEE: Servlet & JSP-API, Taglibs
- Experience with persistency (JPA, Hibernate, Eclipselink)
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with web frameworks (Spring MVC, Struts or similar)
- Knowledge related to OO-Design (Design Patterns (Gang of Four), Design Principle (Robert Martin)), Code Smells & Refactoring (Martin Fowler) and Test Driven Development, Writing readable Unit Tests (Kent Beck)
- DB knowledge: MySQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of CQ5, Sling, JCR or OSGi will be considered a plus
- Team player but at the same to be able to work independently
- Open and friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.09.2017.