enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Senior Java Backend Developer
- Be part of a passionate development team working on web marketing application for our Swiss client
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle which include requirements, analysis, design, coding, unit testing and deployment
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- At least 5 years of experience in web application development (minimum 3 years of experience with: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JSP)
- Working experience with relational databases (Postgresql)
- Hands on experience with REST services
- Working experience on big and complex projects
- Experience in compiling and improving the architecture of the system
- Experience with Java web application performance optimization (memory, GC, speed)
- Knowledge of search technologies (Lucene, Solr or Elasticsearch) will be considered as a plus
- Experience with AWS Services will be considered as a plus
- Experience with Java profilers will be considered as a plus
- University degree in Computer Science or Business Informatics
- Ability to interpret and communicate information to the client
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
Working location: Niš
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.04.2018.