Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting and technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus is on embracing the cutting-edge innovations combined with deep business knowledge and technical expertise delivered from diverse teams across the world. Synechron is agile enough to to invest R&D into the latest technologies (e.g. AI, Blockchain), yet, also large enough to scale any global project.
Synechron Serbia achieved a steep growth in less than 4 years from 1 to more than 130 employees and it is only the beginning! Synechron Serbia collaborates with high profile clients from multibillion dollar insurance and financial industry. Thanks to our clients and valuable partnership with eminent financial institutions, we are constantly improving and empowering current and creating new financial software solutions.
Synechron Serbia is the place where you get the opportunity to develop, lead and manage teams working on long-term projects. Join us!
Senior Java Developer
Location: Novi Sad
- Participate in development, architecture, customization and implementation of complex web applications
- Work on long-term international projects using emerging technologies and platforms (Java 8, Spring, Angular 4 etc.)
- Work on projects with complex functional environment
- Participate in the full life-cycle of a project, from its conception to its realization
- Participate in daily meetings and code reviews
- Reference: MhJ5xKTIkSlZxgM-NPCuM9RA55GeBc2FDw5vF_yaPi8.
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- Strong web development knowledge in Java, SpringBoot and Angular
- Strong background in Object-oriented Programming (OOP) and design patterns
- Experience with Micro-services, Dockerized architecture
- Experience in real-time messaging architecture is a plus
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Capacity to set priorities and deliver solutions in time and within budget
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented interpersonal and communication skills with team members and clients
- Knowledge of insurance and capital markets business as a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation: salary, annual raise and annual bonuses
- Challenging and dynamic work perspective
- International mobility
- Visits to clients around Europe
- Opportunity for professional development – internal and external trainings in technical skills, soft skills, business expertise (capital markets/insurance/banking)
- Competitive paid time off policy
- International and local team-building activities