WalletHub is a high-growth fintech company based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us reshape personal finance. More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free.
The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
- Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
- Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
- Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
We are looking for a:
Senior Java Developer
Work from home
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- Over 3 years experience in Java, Spring and MySQL (or any relation database)
- Experience developing web and stand-alone applications in Spring technologies such as: Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficient with spoken/written English
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience in PHP
- Experience with unit testing framework, test driven development
- Designs and develops web applications using Java, Spring Framework, MySQL
- Designs and develops unit test cases to make the code more robust
- Participates in pairing and code reviews
- Supports and troubleshoots problems with existing applications
- Participates in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Visa sponsorship (if working from outside the US, sponsorship can be granted after 18 months with the company, based on performance)
- Possibility to work overtime for additional income
Deadline for applications: 20.10.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno