enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Senior Java Developer
- Develop innovative software solutions for a prominent Swiss bank
- Work on the project from the scratch
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- 3+ years of experience in web application development
- Very good understanding of object oriented programming concepts and core Java programming language
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate, Elastic Search, RESTful Web Services
- Design pattern knowledge
- Passion to deliver high quality code
- Demonstrated interest in finance and business
- Ability to work well within teams
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- University degree in computer sciences (or equivalent)
- Good spoken and written English skills
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2018.