Senior Java Engineer - Escriba Team
ESCRIBA (escriba.de) serves the purpose to generate complex documents based on data stored in the ERP systems and integrated in the ERP workflows (e.g. generate contract documents based on data entered into SAP). Many current customers are large corporations like Audi, Adidas Group, BASF, Lufthansa etc., so there are many built to order adaptations to the software and also many system differences in the on-premise deployment of the systems.
ESCRIBA strives for loose coupling, maintainability, testability and extensibility. ESCRIBA works in small, effective and agile teams (3-7 persons), often closely together with a Scrum Product Owner located in Berlin, Germany.
On behalf of our client ESCRIBA we are currently looking for a:
Senior Java Engineer
to join the Belgrade Team on full-time basis.
After the initial phase of getting familiar with the software system and its different modules, you will be involved in developing news features and maintain existing functionalities. You will be also involved in architectural and design decisions and take over mentoring younger team members where appropriate.
- A bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Backend Technologies J2EE, JEE 5 (ejb2/ejb3, jms, servlets, jsp, JavaMail, JAX-WS), Java 1.4 – Java 7
- Persistence and Databases Hibernate; Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, MaxDB, MySQL
- Experience with Windows and Linux services
- Used to working in an agile development environment
- Fluency in English
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Excellent work life balance
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally