SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Master Data Analyst.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Senior Master Data Analyst
The individual in this position will own and support the data governance practices and processes across the business units. In this position the Senior Master Data Analyst will work with several IT and Business areas to work through issues or concerns with the day-to-day data governance activities, developing SOP’s and various field related communications.
- Assists in defining data governance policies. Identifies opportunities and solutions to increase efficiency and streamline processes through sustainable infrastructure, automation, and process improvement.
- Assists in data extraction, compilation and validation from multiple ERP and Planning systems.
- Assists in generating MS Excel based reports using conditional formulae and pivots
- Document and implement data quality policies, standards, and procedures for both legacy and new data environments.
- Ensure the complete data lineage captured and managed for company’s data of record.
- Design and maintain data dictionary documents based on stakeholder requirements for multiple platforms.
- Manage the data taxonomy, reference data management, join model, and master data management for essential data.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations for modification or creation of business/technical rules.
- Data maintenance: check duplicates, merge records, archive or delete records and maintain meta-data.
- Complete approved Governance Requests by creating and/or updating the appropriate data in the given system, database or application.
- Clean and/or improve Global Master Data attributes, when directed, in the primary databases by updating and deleting erroneous, out-of-date and redundant data
- Lead day-to-day data governance activities of Finance and Logistics systems, including procedures for data inquiries, ad-hoc data requests, gap analysis, business process mapping, and data flow analysis.
- Manage the Hierarches, Taxonomies and Local Governance Lists in the SP2010 Content Hub to ensure they are maintained, supported and meet current business requirements, including quarterly reviews and updates.
- Manage the Customer Master Data and Vendor Master Data Governance Processes.
- Evaluate Governance Workflow Requests to ensure adherence to Global Standards and Policies
- Communicate all new, and changes to, Hierarchies, Taxonomies and Governance Processes to the primary stakeholders and the user community.
- Work as a lead data steward and work hand-in-hand with the managers of the operating systems to convey the data quality needs.
- Facilitates and documents meetings, action items, and processes using flowcharting methodologies.
- This role is the primary contact for all our operations around the world; thus, it is expected to perform work at unusual hours.
- To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor Degree in a quantitative major or similar
- At least three years, in a supporting role of data or information management involving Data Analysis, Data Stewardship, Metadata Management, Data Governance and/or Master Data Management in a corporate setting.
- At least three years working experience in change management, configuration management, or incident management.
- Experience with major querying tools and knowledge of database concepts
- Experience with MS SharePoint 2010, SAP ERP, SQL language, Informatica Data Quality or similar.
- Experience with SAP LSMW requirements gathering and testing.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and Microsoft Visio.
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.08.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!