Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
MediaCom is looking for a new team member on the position of:
SENIOR MEDIA PLANNER
What are the tasks?
- Offline media planning/buying, coordinating and following-up of work on all projects assigned to
- Ensures all processes go smoothly and according to schedule
- Adheres and assures client and agency procedures
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience within media agencies and of managing traditional media planning/buying processes
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Open-minded, ready for challenge
- Team player
- Willing to constantly learn and develop
- Excellent understanding on emerging media
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Excellent time-management skills
- Familiar with industry tools / databases (Arianna, TGI, Media/Brand Pulse)
- University degree
What we offer?
- Constant support through learning process
- Selective trainings for usage of numerous advertising tools
- Opportunity for a holistic knowledge and experience in marketing communications
Why to join us?
We are leader in media business and you will be able to learn from the best on the market! If business dynamic and personal growth is something that attract you the most - this position is perfect for you!
Please send us your CV electronically not later than 05.03.2020. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.