SOS Children’s Villages Serbia is a member of SOS Children’s Villages International, founded 1949, helping more than 1.200.000 children and youth in 135 countries worldwide. We are present in Serbia since 2004, through different family strengthening and youth empowering programs, aimed at providing a loving home for every child.
In order to support our programs development and sustainability, we are looking for an enthusiastic, well organized and a committed individual for the position of Senior Online Fundraiser (location: Belgrade, Serbia,)
Mission of the position:
The holder of above mentioned position works towards successfully fulfilling the following strategic mission of getting sustainable income from online channels:
- Recruitment and upgrade of committed givers directly via online channels to ensure sustainable income
- Converting leads and one-off donors to committed givers via online channels to ensure sustainable income
- Strengthen donor loyalty via online channels to ensure sustainable income from committed givers
- Increasing sustainable income from committed givers via online channels by tracking, analysing and improving fundraising campaigns.
- Actively participating in the regional digital fundraising network and sharing campaign best practices and failures
Key performance areas and responsibilities:
- Responsible for sustainable online fundraising income (all relevant online channels)
- Responsible for developing fundraising campaigns with Digital Media
- Responsible for online content published on campaign landing pages & fundraising website
- Responsible for topics to steer the implementation of new online fundraising platforms & tools and to adapt existing ones towards an online FR approach
- Responsible for tracking, analysing & reporting online FR campaigns based on standard KPI
- Responsible for proactively sharing relevant information within the regional expert network of SOS Children’s Villages
- Responsible within own area of work to prevent and protect children of all forms of abuse, abandonment, exploitation, violence and discrimination based on SOS Child Protection Policy principles
- Responsible to report any Child Safeguarding (CS) suspicion, concern, allegation or incident immediately following Child Safeguarding reporting procedures. CS reports should be made to the national CS focal person or any other member of the national CS team and/or to respective line manager
- University degree in arts/humanities
- 3 to 5 years in online fundraising or online sales, preferably in service industry
- Proven track record in online sales/fundraising
- Proven ability to take over responsibility for online campaign planing incl. budget
- Very good command of English
- Ability to work partially in a virtual set-up
We are looking for a creative and self-responsible co-worker who is willing to work “hands on” and need to be able to actively identify and open new opportunities for online fundraising. Also, you should be a positive and optimistic person; creative and results oriented; have interdisciplinary thinking regrading individual and corporate fundraising; familiar with competitor monitoring and a strong attitude of “never-give-up-and-try-again”.
Proven understanding and knowledge of how things work in Serbia and professionally well networked in local online communities are a must.
- Experience with A/B testing and user experience (UX)
- Working experience in an online shop
- Skills in contetntwriting for online channels
- Basic knowledge og internet technics such as HTML, PHP, ASP.NET, Java Script
- Training for Adobe Photoshop & Premiere, other image & video editing software
- Google Certification
Preferred additional criteria
- Experience with online gaming
- Skills in online editing
- Knowledge of Web Usability and UX (User Experience)
- Education / training for Adobe Photoshop & Premiere
- Challenging assignment in an international working environment where professional and human competence is in the foreground
- Many opportunities for futher training
If you are interested in the position please send your CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Fondacija SOS Dečija sela Srbija
Fondacija SOS Dečija sela Srbija je humanitarna, nevladina organizacija, posvećena dobrobiti dece – brizi o deci bez roditeljskog staranja, i jačanju snaga porodica i zajednica u brizi o svojoj deci i očuvanju njihove bezbednosti, kao preventivnoj meri protiv napuštanja i zanemarivanja dece. Članica smo Međunarodne organizacije SOS Dečija sela, koja u 135 zemalja sveta pomaže više od 1.200.000 hiljada ljudi. U Srbiji smo prisutni od 2004. godine, kroz brigu o deci bez roditeljskog staranja u SOS…Više o poslodavcu