Senior PHP Developer (Symfony)
FULL TIME | REMOTE
SoftwareHaus is powered by diverse processes and a young and well-coordinated team of dedicated and creative individuals. Each member of the team has the possibility to participate in the realization of in-house projects from start to finish.
We do our best to encourage and support each team member under the SoftwareHaus roof to develop and progress both in business and personal matters.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer (with 5 years or more of PHP experience) to be a captain of our Developer Team on one of the core company projects and to coordinate and connect with all necessary stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and support CRM system.
- Coordinate with all project stakeholders.
- Code design and architecture.
- Initiate, promote and allocate the resources for technological innovations.
- Ensure and improve performance, reliability, flexibility and maintainability of our products.
- You will primarily be working with backend tasks.
- Build out new features and iterate on existing features
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing installations
- Collaborate closely with Top Management, Project Manager, Senior Development Team and other stakeholders
- Identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs with team members and other stakeholders
- Ensure that a high-quality product is produced.
- Identify the business needs and adapt solutions that align with the company mission.
- Sentinel of the entire system in order to prevent anything that could affect downtime.
- Be a very responsible and trustworthy person
- Be motivated and innovative
- Possess good communication and people skills
- Be self-confident and know how things can be perfectly done
- Have great ideas and know the best way to realize them
- Understand the Kaizen methodology and like making all processes as simple as possible
- Not be afraid to ask your co-workers for help and raise a flag when a task at hand is urgent
- Take your job seriously but still make great jokes during your breaks
- Not be scared to get out of your comfort zone and take responsibility
- Be a team player but also a one-man-show when needed
- Believe in your capabilities and still want to keep improving them
- Nice to have: You have experience with useful open-source Symfony bundles such as FOSRestBundle, SonataAdminBundle/EasyAdminBundle, JMSSerializerBundle and FOSUserBundle
- Nice to have: You have written functional tests in PHP
- You have experience working with 3rd party API’s, and third-party debugging tools such as datadog / sentry
- You have a solid knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming practices and MVC design patterns
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and efficient programming
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- A software-engineering related university degree is a plus
We firmly believe that any company should give its employees the best work conditions that allow each team to be independent and productive. That is why we took the time and effort to enable our team to work from modern and comfortable offices with the best Mac equipment, a great view and already available refreshments. Although many positions are currently remote due to the circumstances, we plan to organize retroactive parties with the best view in the city as soon as we defeat the disease that has been keeping us at home for a long period of time.
The health and regular routine checkups of all our employees are very important to us. That is why we have ensured each team member has an exclusive health package with a plethora of possibilities for different examinations without additional expenses and limits.
Each member of the SoftwareHaus family has the possibility for further professional development with a discount in a variety of schools and courses.
The rest is up to you! :)
See you soon!