As Switzerland's leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our JobCloud Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Senior Backend Engineer.
JobCloud is a leading digital company for the Swiss employment market, best known for the job portals jobs.ch and jobup.ch that connect thousands of candidates with the right job every day. With our leading job platforms and innovative hiring technologies, we have helped Swiss companies to hire successfully and efficiently for 20 years. We are also a privileged Google partner and we offer our clients the possibility to showcase their brands within the Ringier and TX Group network. Our team of 250+ employees at JobCloud is devoted to a common mission: finding the right job for the right person. Working from Zurich, Geneva, Vienna and Belgrade, every team member brings their unique expertise, culture and vision to our team every day.
- Conception and implementation of Backend API's and services
- Ownership, maintenance, quality assurance of new and existing applications
- Discuss, shape and improve solutions together with a small team of highly skilled Engineer's
Your main tasks will be
- The conception and implementation of sophisticated services in a small team
- Being part of the product development lifecycle of a modern application
- Ensuring code quality by adhering to standards and applying tests
- Active technical support for product management in planning new products
- Elimination of errors in the production environment
- Know-how transfer within the own team
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns and best practices
- Experience in applying your knowledge in modern PHP 7.x / 8.x
- The duty to write testable code and automated tests is a no brainer
- Experience in working with Docker / Unix environments
- Strong English skills
- Being an open and approachable person who is a team player and likes to take ownership of his work
- Strong understanding of the HTTP Layer and experience in writing quality API's
Our Stack (depending on the individual team)
- Unix / Docker / AWS / Kafka and much more
- Modern php 7.x / 8.x / PHPUnit / Swoole Coroutine Async PHP Programming Framework / SlimPHP...
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and Home Office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process