FIS raspisuje oglas za poziciju Senior Payroll Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Senior Payroll Specialist
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
EMEA Payroll Team members (17) are located in FIS offices across the region and report to one of the Payroll Managers in either UK, Poland or South Africa. The Global Payroll Team are part of a wider department of HR related experts known as The People Office consisting of HR Operations, People Direct, Business Partners, Talent Aqcuisition, Benefits, Career Mobility, Learning, Payroll and more.
You will be:
- Managing payroll operations in Serbia
- Managing internal and external relationships as well as vendor(s), audits, ad hoc reporting and more
- Collating data input and checking data output
- Looking for and implementing improvements
- Working closely with other teams including HR, Accounting, etc.
What you bring:
- Broad knowledge of payroll principles, practices, processes and procedures
- Knowledge of laws and regulations that affect payroll
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in Serbian and English)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, decision-making, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge and experience of other country payrolls
- Other language skills
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skill set
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 23.12.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!