CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. Over 4,800 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improves people’s lives.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
Senior Product Manager
SAP Sales Cloud is seeking a Product Manager with a start-up mentality and a passion for delivering a superior customer experience to join our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Product and Development team.
- You will be part of the Product Management team for our cloud based CRM, working closely with our agile developers to create user stories and technical specifications.
- You will collaborate closely with Product Management leadership, as well as other product managers and developers who will be in different geographic locations.
- You will drive feature innovation, own the product roadmap, perform release planning in conjunction with the development team, groom the backlog and make decisions around when to release and what to include in each release.
- You will relentlessly pursue delightful UI/UX, working side by side with a product designer to communicate requirements, managing the creation of wireframe UI designs with the goal of establishing a clean, beautiful, and intuitive user interface for your Sales Cloud CRM features and workspaces.
Sales Cloud CRM is a sophisticated, complex product and prudent decisions regarding what new requirements and features to develop are of paramount importance.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Participate in daily standups, release planning, and retrospectives
- Act as the voice of the user to the development team and ensure that teams have a clear understanding of what they are developing and the value it delivers
- Manage product roadmap and translate high level strategies into manageable stories and product backlog
- Participate in internal workshops to define and initiate projects, assisting the Architecture team to identify dependencies
- Engage the UI design team to bottom out product designs
- Support the development teams during each release cycle to clarify requirements, make priority calls, review test plans and determine a release schedule
- Opportunity to progress product management career as part of an expanding product team and make an impact on Sales Cloud product set and roadmap
- 5 – 7 years experience in a SaaS/Cloud technology company including at least 4 years experience as an Agile Product Manager, Technical Product Manager or Product Manager.
- Demonstrable subject matter expertise in sales force automation and customer relationship management software.
- Knowledge of various Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, etc.) with a focus on delivering quality software
- Understands fundamentals of evolutionary change & iterative development
- Experience working with a Product Designer to create user stories, mockups and UI designs
- A willingness to take the lead in new projects, be seen as a decision maker and drive projects to a successful outcome
- Strong networking, coordination, communication and presentation skills and superior team player, “can-do” and innovation-focused attitude
- Competitive compensation
- Private medical benefits for you and your closest family
- Budget for your personal development
- Creative environment and cool working space
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Monday breakfast
- Sport activities
Deadline for applications: 14.03.2019.