Senior Project Manager
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin) from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
We have Project Management Office with more than 50 PM-s in ICL Services with 19 team-members from Belgrade. Now we are looking to expand our Belgrade team for projects in Western and Northern Europe by seeking out Senior Project Manager.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification, bonuses for outstanding performance)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate human corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees says that they work with great people
- 7,78% is undesirable attrition rate for 2018
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Working experience with IT infrastructure projects and/or T&T (Transition and Transformation) type of projects
- Working experience or good awareness of PMBoK and/or PRINCE2 methodologies
- Working experience or knowledge of ITIL
- Experience with project management tools (MS Project or similar)
- University degree: preferably technical or management department
- English Language: Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Working in international IT outsourcing companies or projects – will be a plus
- Management of changing IT infrastructure project according to company’s project methodology
- Financial and logistical assessment, predictions, and project planning
- Full cycle project implementation, from planning until final execution and reporting
- Communication with (predominantly European) customers
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 19.04.2020.
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu