Senior QA Automation Engineer
The successful candidate will join our Belgrade based development center and participate in defining and implementing QA automation strategy with high level of autonomy.
This is a challenging position within a successful software development team in the Financial Services sector! The role is a hands-on focussed and we are looking for someone with the necessary experience and analytical skills to confidently get up to speed. Our products are built on exiting new technologies, therefore this represents a significant challenge and certainly a great opportunity to take your career in QA to the next level.
- Analyze requirements and provide design recommendations with product owners, business analysts and other team members
- Participate as a development team member in the agile (Scrum) process
- Design, implement, execute automated tests (UI, API, integration)
- Define and implement strategy for UI testing stabilization and optimization
- Analyze, design and improve UI testing framework
- Monitor Continuous integration platform, analyze test execution results, implement remediate actions
- Ensure delivered software meets quality standards
- Share knowledge and provide technical assistance to other team members within areas of expertise
- Mentoring and guiding other QA engineers in area of UI automation
- Constantly optimize and improve software testing lifecycle
- 5+ years of experience in UI test automation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Selenium Webdriver, Junit, TestNG, with ability to develop Automation Framework.
- Strong knowledge of concept of design patterns.
- Sound knowledge of Java programming Language. Groovy is a plus.
- Experience with testing REST-based APIs and Services
- Continuous Integration platform knowledge and experience (Bamboo, Jenkins, or similar)
- Ability to independently resolve complex problems and tasks
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 15.07.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno