SENIOR QA ENGINEER
- You have strong knowledge of testing methods, levels and types
- You have at least three years of experience with manual and automation testing
- You are experienced with SQL (MS-SQL, T-SQL, MySQL)
- You have knowledge of Java, PHP or any OOP language
- You have knowledge of Selenium or any other test automation tool
- You tested web services APIs (e.g. SOAP, XML, JSON, REST)
- You have an experience with ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA, TFS, ASANA…)
- You understand agile testing practices and tools and feel comfortable working in agile environment.
- You are able to create, execute test cases and evaluate results (experience with any test management tool is requiered e.g. TestLodge)
- You have developed analitical and logical thinking, you are able to resolve complex problems and you are able to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- You have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline
- You are Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Reference: -gyXvdsvmglxkVMsj53gigo8T9R4yo5IbueAhCNtV8c.
Your new job:
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements create detailed test cases for functional and regression testing
- Review user stories/features with project manager and developers to ensure tests are appropriate to demonstrate that delivered solution meets agreed requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes
- Work closely with application developers so that testing is considered in the overall project plans and test plans are developed and adhered to
- Toubleshoot problems and give estimations
- Understand the need of the software as a whole and suggest enhancments, features and general ideas how to improve aplications
- Participate and contribute effectively in daily stand up, sprint review, retrospective meetings
What we offer:
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan.An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts.
- Challenging projects with renowned clients, using the latest technologies.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities. We are working in a great atmosphere and we enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, contact us electronically.