We are one of Europe’s premier providers for Live Intent identity-free targeting. Our award-winning live intent identity-free targeting solution (LIIFT ™) understands the live intent of users plus the deeper meaning and sentiment of the campaign environment to deliver powerful campaign results without the use of identifiers.
More information at: www.nanointeractive.com
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of all critical system services, both back-end and front-end. You will be closely working with our development team, and therefore you must have a good understanding of software testing, business requirements, customer satisfaction and development life cycles.
We currently serve over 1.5 billion ad requests a day in the EU, and the USA served on AWS, GCP and DigitalOcean cloud providers.
What we are looking for:
- Strong analytics skills for defining processes and documenting all findings.
- Strong technical skills for managing releases, monitoring and the ability to identify and understand business needs
- required for a proper deployment
- At least 4 years of experience in web and backend testing
- Excellent knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, API based testing (RESTful) and CI/CD
- Ambition and talent to learn about and use new tools
- Fluency in English
- A person comfortable and confident in communicating with various stakeholders of your projects
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Private health care