Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 800 in-house experts and of more than 8.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Web Engineers (Frontend) to join our Belgrade office
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
- Reference: TDU1f7a4XKaHJMGF4abeA6yv_tPygNpI6l_Gll9S3Y0.
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and openminded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 4+ years of professional experience in software testing, preferably web and mobile applications
- solid knowledge of software testing process, methods, levels and types, preferably ISTQB training or similar
- hands-on experience with agile testing practices and continuous integration/delivery approach
- experience in quality management, test planning and coordinating activities with team(s) and stakeholders
- experience in test automation and/or requirements engineering is considered as a plus
- show analytical and curious, yet innovative mind-set and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- as a member of Scrum development team collaborate closely with colleagues, business owners and other stakeholders in creating modern web, mobile or desktop applications
- prepare, communicate and implement test strategy and plans based on project plans, vision and requirements
- coordinate testing activities and overall quality of delivery, and communicate status with team and stakeholders
- participate in requirements analysis, clarification and verification with customers
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2017.