TeleSign is a leader in the Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) space founded. Since 2005, TeleSign has been a trusted partner to the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, helping secure billions of end-user accounts. 20 of the 25 largest brands in the world trust TeleSign to engage and protect their users. Our Engineering organization is looking for an experienced program manager who will serve as a SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Release Train Engineer.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Senior Release Train Engineer
Position in Belgrade
This position is part of Lean portfolio management. Its main role is as the Release Train Engineer (RTE) who is a servant-leader and a coach for the Agile Release Train (ART). The main responsibilities are to facilitate the Program Increment (PI) Planning and Execution processes and assist the teams in delivering value.
- Works with Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Architecture and other stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Provides guidance to the ART and guidance to help teams adapt to the environment.
- Facilitates PI Planning readiness through visibility and transparency.
- Organizes, prepares, runs and facilitates Product Incremental planning meetings.
- Helps manage risks and dependencies.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting the flow of value through the ART.
- Chairs the scrum of scrums (SoS).
- Resolves and/or escalates impediments.
- Facilitates intergroup communication and dependency resolution.
- Facilitates process improvement at the ART level.
- Facilitates System Demos and Solution Demos.
- Drives relentless improvement; assesses the agility level of the ART and help it to improve.
- SAFe and Agile knowledge: the SAFe Framework, Agile budgeting, Agile Metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening.
- Influencer and negotiator.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Applies systems thinking.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Professional and/or other SAFe certifications are desired.
- 5+ years of Agile/SAFe experience in software industry.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Salary (commensurate with experience) plus bonus for attaining both personal commitment and company growth-based objectives.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.