Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Senior Salesforce Specialist
As a Senior Salesforce Specialist you will be responsible to change and run the Salesforce application according the business requirements and the IT implementation-guidelines. With your experience in Salesforce and Apex you will drive the transformation-projects form SF-classic to -lightning or potential future innovation projects. As a senior you should act as a professional partner towards all stakeholders like business, IT management and to the Salesforce administrator.
- Day to day reports to Team leader, work closely with Business analysts and Salesforce administrator to develop requirements identified
- Development, Configuration and continuously improvement of Salesforce (Lightning) to meet Front office requirements
- Plan and execute the migration from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning
- Work together with onshore and offshore partner
- Ensure development is delivered to a high standard with relevant documentation and testing approaches
- Work closely with relevant business and technology stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the requirements
- Provide user support and strong problem solving in collaboration with internal customers
- Assure mentoring and guidance to Junior CRM administrator
- Support Release Management activities and help establish best practices for releases and source control
- Provide input into business analysis to create fit for purpose salesforce best practice solutions
- Ensure that all elements of the Security Management System are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual
- Promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree or equivalent education and 5+ years business experience
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce Classic and Lightning on solution design, maintenance and customization
- Proven experience in Apex programming.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce capabilities, limitations and solutions
- Excellent analytical abilities and technical skills
- Proven project management skills on Salesforce
- Proven problem-solving ability and delivering tasks against set timelines in required quality
- Understanding of business processes in the commercial area; ideally experience in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business
- Experienced in working in multi-cultural global environment
- Customer and service focused attitude
- Demonstrated self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity
- Current Salesforce.com certifications
- Fluent in English
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.10.2019.