Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Senior Security Operations Specialist
- You will be responsible for designing, testing, implementing and monitoring security measures for Telenor.
- You will be a security tools and systems expert. You understand defensive security techniques (with the ability to think like an offensive cyber adversary), strategy, technologies and you are able to move fast with a forever changing digital threat landscape.
- Analyze and establish security requirements for your systems/networks
- Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Configure and support security tools such as web application firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc
- Perform security devices Planning, Installation, Operating and Tuning (IDS/IPS , VPN, Antivirus, SIEM, APT, FIM)
- Define access privileges, control structures and resources
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Identify abnormalities and report violations
- Oversee and monitor routine security administration
- Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
- Research and recommend security upgrades
- Work closely with the Offensive Red Team to devise strong defensive techniques
- Provide technical advice to colleagues
- Work closely with external SOC provider to maintain efficient and effective Incident Response program
- Build strong threat analytics and IOC matrix from various sources
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge in cyber security knowledge
- Fluent in English and Serbian (written / oral)
- Strong experience in Installation, Operating and Tuning Product base IPS or Open source IPS
- Strong experience in log correction and tuning SIEM
- Familiar with Antivirus, VPN and APT solutions.
- Familiar with data analytic platform (ELK stack and Hadoop).
- Good knowledge in system development with Open Source.
- Whilst you like to play independently you work well with others
- You have strong oral and communication skills, a curious, analytical mind and the ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Please apply by 23.10.2017.