Senior SharePoint Engineer
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies and in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies. Today, the company works with more than 50 major clients from 26 countries, and has recently expanded its operations into the Serbian market. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract;
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies;
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week;
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification);
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise;
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth;
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programmes (MVP - mentoring program);
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally);
- First six months of induction training and education in modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade;
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of;
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated;
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate humane corporate culture in ICL Services;
- 85-90% of employees says that they work with great people;
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum.
- Customer’s infrastructure support in the Microsoft SharePoint direction on 3 line;
- Solve difficult technical problems connected with functioning of a platform;
- System performance monitoring;
- Participation in plan development and process of migration from older SharePoint versions on new;
- Preparation of documentation for implementation of changes in IT infrastructure;
- Fulfillment of requirements of operational KPI;
- Designing of infrastructure of SharePoint under various tasks and requirements of customers;
- Creation of plans of recovery of infrastructure after failures;
- Creation of failure-safe infrastructure;
- Time estimate and labor costs on development and deployment of decisions based on SharePoint.
- The work experience at least three years as the administrator of systems based on the SharePoint 2010/2013 platform, participation is at least, than in one project of implementation/completion/support of systems on the SharePoint 2010/2013 platform as the engineer;
- Knowledge of standard opportunities of the SharePoint 2010/2013 platform, including creation and editing libraries of documents and lists, creation and editing representations, setup of access rights, etc.;
- Understanding of hierarchy of entities of SharePoint (collections of the websites, nodes, lists/library, records, etc.);
- Understanding of features of model of safety of SharePoint;
- Will be a benefit: Experience of setup of the SharePoint services (service of search, service of profiles, service of metadata, etc.) search; Knowledge of architecture of the SharePoint 2010/2013 platform;
- Skills on administration of MS SQL Server (2008/2012/2014);
- English: Intermediate and higher (to use it as a main business language);
- Understanding of business needs;
- Independence, learning ability, desire to work, drive for results.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please, apply with your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 16.10.2019.