On behalf of our client Exconcept we are looking for a
(Senior) Shopware Web - Developer
to join the Belgrade Team on full-time basis.
We are a web development company with its headquarter in Stuttgart, Germany. EXCONCEPT develops and maintenance great B2B/B2C online shop and corporate website solutions for SMB and also enterprise customers located in Europe and US. We Work with common international technologies like Magento, TYPO3, Symfony, AngularJs and also with special solutions for the German market like Shopware.
EXCONCEPT works in small teams (2-4 persons), often closely together with the project managers located in Stuttgart and Belgrade.
After the initial phase of getting familiar with your direct colleagues, project managers and development environments you’ll be involved in existing and new projects. This Includes:
- Developing solutions for client-specific requirements
- Developing complex online shops based Shopware and framework-based web applications
- Implementation of new features in existing projects
- Maintaining and optimization of already implemented functionality
- Creation and maintaining of project documentation
- Technical conception of whole projects or project parts
- Accurate estimating and technical planning of projects
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of web development
- You are used to work in an agile development environment
- You are used to work with Shopware
- You are used to Work with frontend frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- You are fluent in English.
What is it like to work in an EXCONCEPT Team?
- Work in an international, young and motivated Team with an average experience of 5+ years in open source Software like Symfony, AngularJS, TYPO3, Magento, Shopware and OXID.
- Team based Management
- Open Culture
- Working in a state-of-the art working pace in Belgrade Science and Technology Center
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Highly competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Permanent employment contract
If you are interested, please send your CV to Valentina and Laetitia our Talent Managers at email@example.com