is a telecommunications operator offering Internet, fixed-line telephony and IP
television services to residential and business subscribers.
The mission of Orion
telekom is to provide high-quality, innovative solutions that meet the needs of
Our vision is to be the most reliable telecommunications
operator in Serbia.
In order to expand our Development Team, we are
seeking for experienced engineer with a talent for designing and delivering
simple, efficient, scalable, enterprise class software solutions for the position:
Senior Software Developer
- This vital role will require the ability to
lead small groups of developers through complete development cycles
- In this role you'll be a Lead member of the
Software Development team where you'll work closely with internal
customers to identify solution opportunities within the software
- Providing support, advice and coaching to IT
colleagues on software development architecture principles and approach
- To ensure the features developed by the team
are produced to the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time
- May provide high technical knowledge for
complex product design
- At least 5 years of experience in a related role
- Degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Proven software development experience in a
Lead Developer role that includes development (coding) within C#, ASP.NET,
- Proven experience of leading on architecture
definition, system structure, the logical view, the physical view, the
architecture principles and security
- Experience of mentoring and coaching developers
- Translating business requirements in to technical
- Analytical approach to development - Top down
- Thorough knowledge of software architecture and
parallel programming patterns
- The ability to express complex ideas in an
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (ability to use professional
literature in English)
... and from us, you can expect a competitive salary and all the support
to further your career in our organization.
For application, send your CV electronically.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited
for an interview. All applications will be considered confidential.
Application deadline: 18.09.2013.