TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Senior Software Developer
Position in Belgrade
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our team working on SMS platform and services and help with his/her experience improve our robust scalable distributed HA SMS platform, while working in highly motivated team of great engineers with a lot of technical and domain knowledge.
- Contribute to code base, by producing clean and reusable source code, leveraging OOP
- Design and implement efficient and scalable technical solutions for particular business requirements
- Develop, document, test and participate in test automation for all products/services developed/maintained by the team
- Participate in product/service deployment and deployment/production troubleshooting (along with operations and release team)
- Participate in defining architecture for new modules and constantly work on improving overall system architecture
- Work as a member of a scrum team
- Stay up to date with coding standards and relevant technology development
- Upholding code and documentation standards, leading by example
- Reference: P1VhNxsqP7rM_cubE7azBUsTsi3xGAVv5UxPqamYf5Y.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 5+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Python, C++, C#, Java...)
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Strong coding skills. Unit tests included
- Experienced with concurrent and parallel programming
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Linux platforms and network protocols
- Experience in designing architecture for high throughput, highly available and distributed applications
- Experience with RESTful services, queuing solutions, non-relational databases is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
We are offering:
- Development opportunities
- Working on core company products
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.