Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, you will write test automation frameworks and develop advanced test tools to assure high product quality. You will play a key role in on-time product delivery and drive our multiple product offerings and hundreds of happy enterprise customers as we disrupt the monitoring and security space in the Containers World.
- Develop automated tests not only for the product but also in support of other QA engineers
- Participate actively in a CI/CD based deployment and testing environment.
- Actively participate in test cases planning and code reviews
- Design and develop test plans and test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Collaborate effectively with engineers to solve complex problems and deliver end-to-end quality of the product
- Architect and implement test frameworks
- Work with support and product management team to understand customer cases and to set priority
- Strong coding skills (5+ years)
- Unix, Linux tools with some Unix scripting experience
- Highly skilled in test frameworks but not limited to Junit, TestNG, PyUnit etc.
- Hands-on with RESTful APIs and web-based User Interface Automation
- Well versed with SDLC
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
- Strong understanding of cloud-based application deployments and troubleshooting
- Passion for building and delivering robust products
- Results oriented with a strong customer focus
- Good communication skills
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
- We have fun team with company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that)