Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Senior Software Engineer (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Contribute to requirements elicitation process
- Responsible for SW architecture and design
- Development of SW modules in C or C++ programming language
- Perform module verification and integration tests
- Analyze found problems and define corrective actions
- Share your knowledge and expertise with your co-workers
- Coordination and delivery responsibility for a small team
- Reference: bVSv9ZqbbHPGRKfjYKWWxt9itrxO5oufkpijT025SLs.
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of C or C++ programming language (at least 5 years of relevant experience)
- Advanced knowledge of microcontrollers
- Knowledge of serial networks and communication protocols (i.e. GSM, GPS, Bluetooth, CAN, LIN)
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 06.12.2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: