Microsoft Development Center Serbia is growing its team!
We are hiring talented and motivated Software Engineers who are passionate about researching, taking on new challenges & solving deep technical problems.
Our teams are developing components for some of Microsoft’s premiere and most innovative products for millions of users worldwide.
Working at Microsoft Development Center Serbia gives you the opportunity to work on cutting edge tech, while living in Belgrade close to your friends and family. The work environment is friendly, inspiring and dynamic.
Beyond our technical contributions, we are participating in numerous extracurricular activities that are shaping the future of Serbia.
“Our mission is to empower every person and every organization to achieve more. “
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for engineers with significant technical and leadership experience in areas relevant for our center: high scale web services, cloud infrastructure, large scale data warehousing.
You can play a major role in shaping the future of Belgrade/Serbia/region as one of the premier places for R&D in Europe.
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least a B.Sc. in CS or equivalent university degree (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics etc)
- Algorithmic background and rock-solid problem solving skills
- Solid coding experience in system components and experience in various software engineering systems
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- At least 6 years of experience in shipping software products
- Excellent English language proficiency (writing, speaking)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Master or PhD degree in technical field abroad is a plus. Also, formal business education is a plus
If you believe you meet the requirements, please submit your up-to-date CV and the cover letter explaining why you are a good match. Please send them as two attachments electronically.
Applications sent by June 3rd will be processed faster.
Deadline for applications: 05.06.2018.