Senior Software Engineer
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 800 in-house experts and of more than 8.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Senior Software Engineers to join our Belgrade office.
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to benefit from:
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
- Reference: iAKbcCGXWFJouzS6d7FBIJZFyS_J31pjFbK8npo0MA0.
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and openminded
personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
Additionally, we are looking for candidates who:
- has more than 10 years of professional hands-on experience in software development (Java, .NET or Embedded)
- has continuously developed through career and can assess new technologies and trends correctly
- team player, customer oriented and interested in innovative topics
- developed and implemented architectures for complex systems
- aware of actual effects of own architectural decisions on the code level
- willing to lead the efforts of raising overall technical expertise of the colleagues in the company
- can oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- has strong communication skills, provides technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- ensures software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility, etc.
- ideally, had experience with larger application environments and enterprise architecture
- has broad technology skills: familiar with enterprise technologies, mobile and desktop clients, application servers,and relational and NoSQL databases and know how to integrate with systems outside of your primary interest. In addition, you know paradigms like SOA and BPM and technologies such as REST, Web services and messaging.
- develop IT architecture of innovative software solutions
- you will perform evaluation of existing architectures and be consulted about strategic technological topics
- you will be responsible for technical management of teams - from the kick-off to rollout - and work in close cooperation with project management
What we ask of all our engineers is to
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in creating modern web, mobile or desktop applications
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- create quality solutions through application of good coding and testing practices
Deadline for applications: 22.03.2018.