We are looking for:
Senior Software (Java) Developer
Location: Novi Sad
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
With a minimum of 4 years of experience working in a software development role, the selected candidate is expected to have strong programming skills in Java (or similar) and be versed with object oriented design and development. He/she will also be expected to have a solid understanding of distributed concurrent systems and an understanding of service oriented architectures. Knowledge of systems level programming, databases and ORM and web delivery technologies such as Java Servlets will be considered an asset.
You are expected to have a passion for programming and are willing to learn new technologies and techniques. You take pride in delivering elegant solutions, strive for excellence yet are capable of maintaining strict deadlines. You enjoy working in a team of like-minded individuals but can be trusted to work independently when this is required.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts research and technology exploration as required to address any present or future projects
- Participates in analysis and design activities so as to produce a viable system design that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing all the elicited requirements
- Follows established development and testing procedures so as to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements whilst adhering to the proposed design and any stipulated timelines
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability
- Makes use of company standard source control and defect/task tracking software so as to effectively handle configuration management and defect fixing issues
- Reference: IF73eARwhNjUnAFJSGnoD9-781zvKqC4GvtqrhncER8.
- Possess a university degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Java SE
- Previous work experience or knowledge of agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience with Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework (core, MVC, integration, ORM), JMS (ActiveMQ), Hibernate ORM, Servlet Containers (Apache Tomcat)
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL preferred), and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred).
- Proficient with the use of Linux
- Experience with build automation tools (such a Maven), source control tools, and bug tracking software
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in Novi Sad
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!