Senior System Administrator
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place – in the most cost effective way possible.
- Several years of work experience in the system administration field.
- Expertise in TCP/IP Routing, DNS and DHCP, System Security.
- Experience with managing Linux environments, which includes the setup and configuration/ management of: Apache, Nginx, Redis, Sentinel, MySQL, Percona XtraDB Cluster, Elasticsearch.
- Experience with bash/shell scripting.
- Experience building and deploying Deb Packages.
- Proxmox Virtualisation Environment.
- Deployment via Puppet and TheForeman.
- Git, HA Proxy (http + tcp), CEPH Clustering, DRBD Clustering, Microsoft Windows Server (2012R2+), Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015+, Microsoft Active Directory, + Office365 synchronisation, + Remote Access, + Device Management
- Independent way of working, commitment and team spirit.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad.
- Reference: BeIfCYAoAom3XdLYsXqvZkBzHZhpFXQstOuKrhW54uI.
Nice to have
- Holds a University degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Interest in the field of mobile/telecommunications.
- Knowledge of German.
- Manage Mitto's servers and systems infrastructure, ensuring sustainable availability, performance and scalability.
- Manage software deployments through automated services.
- Take ownership of the IT infrastructure containing OS X, Windows and Linux operating systems and ensure its availability.
- Assist your Infrastructure team with Desktop Support to ensure smooth business operations.
- Support our development team with tests and staging environments.Assist the whole company IT back office operations and develop internal Wiki
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Introductory training.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.