Senior System Engineer in Mechanics - Plastics
Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Senior Systems Engineer in Mechanics/Plastics to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and openminded
personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing products in one of the fields - medical, automotive or industrial.
- know-how in the design and 3D-CAD construction, ideally with SolidWorks or Creo Parametric
- new products development (methodologies, processes, design approaches) with experience in plastics engi-neering
- know-how of relevant manufacturing processes, prototype to series production is a plus
- experience in finite element simulation, common CAE-Tools and basic knowledge of FMEA are a plus.
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- collaborate closely with colleagues in the implementation of strategic projects in the area of design and development of embedded systems
- conceive, design and implement technical solutions for novel products, mainly with plastic
- work with our colleagues and clients across different industries to develop products for consumer goods, medical technology or industry
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
Deadline for applications: 22.10.2018.