TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Senior Systems Administrator
Position in Belgrade
We are looking to hire a Senior Systems Administrator who will support the Linux infrastructure within TeleSign Operations as we build a highly virtualized and distributed transaction processing platform. The systems administration team, working in conjunction with development team, employs a DevOps oriented approach to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of deployment of TeleSign’s products and infrastructure.
The Operations team and Systems Administration team environment includes staff in Marina del Rey, CA, and Belgrade, Serbia.
The role includes on-call responsibilities on a rotation shared with the global Operations and Systems Administration teams.
- Build, implement and maintain the virtual machines using DevOps tools, process and procedures
- Provide systems administration support for production and testing environments. This includes troubleshooting and improving existing infrastructure and processes
- Insure TeleSign’s availability SLAs are met through highly available and redundant infrastructure
- Effectively utilize internal ticketing system to manage work load and provide regular status updates on assigned projects and tickets
- Provide technical support to Engineering, Client Services and other organizations as needed
- Use available tools to monitor, manage and track system performance to insure customer satisfaction and provide data in support of customer queries and feed to performance and capacity planning
- Work with TeleSign security team to maintain the security and integrity of the network and systems
- Reference: AOyjT9sNH7ANyMy40t2w66qRCXdzI-7FUyvkO1AoCRE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- 5+ years designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with Apache-based servers in a multi-tiered and service-oriented application architecture requiring 24x7 availability
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience with DevOps configuration management and automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef), Jenkins) 3 - 5+ years in supporting systems using several of the following:
- Virtualized environments (VMWare, AWS, Rackspace)
- Linux based databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Cassandra)
- Networked Storage (EMC, Pure)
- Proficiency in bash scripting as well as an additional language such as Python, Ruby, or Perl
- Solid understanding of basic networking design (VLANs, IPSec, and load balancing)
- Ability to work independently as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments
- Capable of multitasking, prioritize multiple assignments, work with managers to delegate tasks to peers perform research independently
- Detailed oriented, demonstrating good risk management based decision making
- Experience with infrastructure management tools such as VMware VSphere, EMC VNX Unisphere, Veeam
- Familiarity with Nginx, Icinga, Thruk, Django, Python, Redis, RabbitMQ, Celery, Logstash, Kibana, Windows, Asterisk PBX, SIP and/or SMPP protocols
We are offering:
- Development opportunities
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.