- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Senior Systems Engineer
Novi Sad, Belgrade
As the Systems Engineer you will be responsible for handing day-to-day project work, including providing proof-of-concept deliverables, product analysis, technical leadership, and architectural input for multiple concurrent initiatives. The SE3 will also serve as an escalation point for junior staff within Application services and will serve as an SME for various products. The SE3 will assist and mentor Linux Systems Administrators and Junior Systems Engineers with issues escalated from other support teams as necessary.
- This position is full time. The employee is expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
- Employee will be part of a 24/7 on-call roster
If you have the following:
- 2+ years’ experience SOAP and REST interfaces, experience working with API’s
- 4+ years’ experience with J2EE, SQL, ZFS, Perl, RHE, Rails, Grails, LDAP
- 2+ years’ experience working with Puppet (preferred), Chef, or other configuration management and deployment frameworks
- 6+ years’ experience with Apache, Tomcat, scripting languages, SSL, web protocols
- 2+ years’ experience managing and administering MySQL (preferred), PostgreSQL, or other SQL based relational databases
- 7+ years’ experience maintaining enterprise Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with event management, incident handling, and problem resolution
- Strong communication, documentation, and analytical skills
- The ability to handle stressful situations and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of ITIL, ITSM, and INFOSEC best practices
- Ansible, Salt, fabric, or other automation tools experience
And possibly the following:
- Familiarity with standards and technologies such as; virtualization, F5(i-Rules/tcl), Java, Posix LHS, GRSecurity, PAM, iptables, mod_rewrite, clustering technologies, platform as a service a plus
- Layer 7 switching, application delivery, and global services load balancing
- Working knowledge of software development practices a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Systems
Then this is what your day will look like:
- Providing in-depth technical guidance and mentorship
- Working to continually improve processes and procedures with both internal and external teams
- Enforcing technical and operational standards as set by senior engineering staff
- Quickly adapting to an ever changing environment
- Acting as senior most technical resource to junior administrators
- Researching and testing unfamiliar technologies
- This position will have on-call responsibilities
- Assisting in the standards definition as requested
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 01.04.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno