Senior Test Engineer
We are New Frontier Innova, a software company that is focusing on digital innovation for global financial markets. Today, our iBanking Omni-channel solutions support some of the prime transaction companies to overcome challenges brought by the new digital era. To date NF Innova has designed some of the most advanced digital solutions on the market. At Finovate in London, a major international Fintech event, NF Innova was recognized as the leader within the circle of companies providing most advanced and innovative industry solutions for financial institutions. Within the long list of accomplishments NF Innova launched first digital bank in Serbia, developed first mobile corporate SME app for a leading regional bank and created user friendly tablet application used by millions of users in Russia.
We require test engineer capable of creating a high-performance tests, who knows how to identify bugs and suggest solution improvements during software product development.
- You have experience in testing of web applications using ASP.NET, jQuery
- You have experience in testing applications on mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- You have experience in defining and documenting test cases, scenarios and procedures
- Proven experience in automated testing methodologies, automated scripts and test processes
- You have proven experience in querying MS SQL Server databases by using T-SQL
- You have good understanding of software development lifecycle
- You have excellent written and verbal knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of C# programming language
- Knowledge of Web Services, WCF, SOA, XML, SOAP and .NET technologies
- Experience in agile software development process and DevOps SDLC
- Understanding of banking processes and products is an advantage
- Experience in running a test team or organizing test activities on larger projects is an advantage
What we expect from you:
- To become the part of our established creative team
- To work in agile software production team in which the new ideas are developed and tested
- Joint cooperation with project managers, business analysts, technical leads, programmers and our external clients (banks)
- Team work in which the one will express its organizational skills
- To write cases, scenarios and procedures for testing our web and mobile applications
- To execute (manual or automated) testing procedures
- To define scenarios and execute (manual or automated) application performance tests
- To define scenarios and execute basic security tests
- To perform the system-wide root cause analysis and submit the solution proposals
- To suggest improvements on application usability and ergonomics
- To record results of different types of executed tests in the structured output by using different team collaboration tools like Jira or Team Foundation Server
- To participate in development of automated unit, integration and system tests
- To deliver high quality software through the life cycles on-time and on-budget
- To operate on product integration with various users
- To assist on directing and further development of the product
- To participate in big international projects
- Business trips
Why should you explore our company?
- Team spirited we are, master Yoda principles apply
- Opportunity growth and career development depending on what you want to do first?
- Continuous hands-on education is guaranteed
- Numerous international projects and experience
- We like to socialize through our on-site game room
- Private health insurance is a part of the deal
Deadline for applications: 31.08.2019.