eFront is the leading end-to-end software provider that changes the way the world looks at alternative investments.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join talented fast-growing team eFront is the right place for you!
We are looking for:
Senior UI Designer with Development Skills
Department : Technology (Front Invest)
Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our flagship product, while acquiring a unique skill set on the fast growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. As a member of an international team, you will also learn how to work in a global Agile company. High achievers will be rewarded with fast track career development.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Invest, the core product of eFront, dedicated to Alternative Investment companies.
Your day would include:
- Creating low-fidelity prototype to validate design concept
- Providing detailed UI specifications and mockups
- Supporting UI developers on a daily basis
- Writing HTML pages matching the prototypes
- Writing style sheets (SASS / CSS) achieving pixel-perfect fidelity
- Half of your time would be spent on design and other in coding
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Several years of experience as a UI Designer and UI Developer
- Ability to simplify complex systems
- Portfolio that demonstrates professional and solid design
- Experience with responsive design
- Expert in HTML, CSS, Sass
- Experience with Balsamiq, our design tool and FIGMA, our graphic tool will be considered as plus
- Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded point of view
- Ability to efficiently communicate in English
- Demonstrative problem-solving abilities
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Start building your career with eFront now!
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Deadline for applications: 31.07.2019.