enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Senior UX Designer / Engineer
- Take part in the creation of a platform which connects buyers and sellers on the financial market
- Optimize Conversation of the active user base by improving User Interaction & Interface Design
- Deliver across the life cycle of concept, design, build
- Work together with Senior Frontend Engineers
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of features/products
- Create compelling web/mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the web/mobile technologies
- Reference: FNMB2DOMGIJ33mucQdglJ2UURAekS0j0YhKJXXz100Q.
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- Experience in desktop and mobile web development
- Working experience with User Research, Behavior-Analysis, Wireframe, Prototyping (InVision), UX/UI Design, Interaction Design
- Advantage: User Tracking & Analytics, Usability Tests, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Balsamiq Mockups
- Experience working with creative teams across design and UX disciplines, implementing and advising on fundamental visual and interactive design discipline
- Desire to drive the conversation with creative teams, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and web/mobile usability design principles
- Possess an understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various aspects
- Experience leading discussions regarding product design, creative implementations, pushing the envelope of user experience
- Agile & Scrum knowhow
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of English
Working location: Belgrade
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at email@example.com for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.03.2018.