Danos is an alliance member of BNP Paribas Real Estate, one of the leading international property consulting companies. We provide complete range of professional services, including valuations, feasibility studies, market research, commercial and residential brokerage services and investment advisory.
Due to further expanding of our business operations in region, we are looking to employ person for the following position in our Belgrade office:
Senior Valuer - Valuation Department
- Preparation of the reports on the assessment of real estate;
- Market research and analysis;
- Enhancing cooperation with existing and attracting new clients.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the valuation of real estate or work in financial institutions and auditing firms
Education and certificates:
- University degree in economics, organizational, civil engineering or a related field;
- Licensed real estate appraiser
- certified expert witness in civil engineering (preferred);
- Possession of international certificates in the field of real estate valuation (preference)
- Knowledge of English;
- Active knowledge MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and Outlook;
- Knowledge of professional computer programs (priority);
- Active driver B category;
- Willing to travel in Serbia and the region;
- Willingness to learn and professional progress.
- Possibility of promotion within the company;
- Flexible motivational package.
Please submit your applications (CV with photo and motivation letter).
All candidates will be treated with strict confidence, in compliance with Danos Member’s Manual regulations and BNP Paribas Real Estate Ethics code.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.10.2019.