HDL Design House is one of the best companies for ASIC/System-on-Chip Design/Verification and Physical Implementation. We offer a challenging work environment, competitive salaries, additional benefits as well as opportunities for skills acquisition and development. Currently we are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team.
Senior Verification Engineer
multiple positions in Serbia
Ref. code: SSV-E014
Location: Belgrade, Cuprija
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE+ or equivalent degree in Electronics or Computer Science
- 5+ years' hands-on experience in functional verification
- Highly motivated and dynamic engineer able to adopt new technology quickly
- Knowledge of C/C++ and System C
- Extensive SoC design and verification experience using VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog (UVM) or Specman e
- In-depth knowledge of Testbench and CPU/MCU Architecture
- Experience of Assertion based verification and Formal methods
- In-depth knowledge of ARM System Architecture
- In-depth experience with complex flows for System-on-Chip projects
- In-depth knowledge of scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl)
- In-depth knowledge of software/hardware development tools (e.g. make and versioning tools (e.g. CVS/SVN))
- Reference: 1SFKK9xYJRr0xL9ZK-YOKdl3j_G322UKRZQMjPutE84.
Your key responsibilities:
- Involvement in all stages of complex SoC verification including specification, test-bench design, verification plan, development, verification execution and verification sign off
- Proactive collaboration with team members in different locations
- Review of the verification environment architecture and implementation specifications.
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Permanent employment and additional benefits
- Opportunity to work on projects for some of the best Semiconductor companies in the world
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad and work on our clients’ cites
- Working in young and enthusiastic team
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and the interpersonal skills to be able to lead a team of young and enthusiastic engineers working on complex product development.
For all candidates proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!
Please send your CV latest by 05.05.2017.