We are looking for:
Senior Web Application Developer
Location: Novi Sad
Working alongside our software development teams and reporting to the Software Development Manager, the chosen candidate will be in charge of developing front-end components for new and existing web based systems using a combination of HTML, CSS and JS technologies and integrating to a Java or Grails backend.
He/she will be expected to build multi-user systems supporting hundreds of users and the ability to work alongside a design team to build prototypes and functional systems based on a series of wireframes and mock-ups.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Review staging and production environments client side performance and pro-actively improve it.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, front end software architecture or new technologies.
- Ensure web development follows responsive paradigm.
- Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Work closely with developers on a daily basis in order to implement best practices.
- Mentor junior web developers and organise training sessions.
- Reference: PBZ78VOe3ZaiCnb5V5kjbs-Kxwip4Hd-GaWw8sjUOLg.
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture.
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues.
- Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise during system development.
- Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are up to speed on all projects design developments.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Experience with front-end template engines
- Excellent knowledge of responsive web development and progressive enhancement
- Experience in development of high-volume / high-availability web applications
- Working knowledge of building web pages for mobile devices.
- Experience working with enterprise level tools such as source control and continuous integration servers
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Possess accredited relevant qualifications in software development and web based programming.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Angular2, TypeScript
- Experience with light weight web servers such as Node.js
- Knowledge of the below would be considered an asset
- Spring MVS, Maven and Hibernate
- Tomcat, httpd, Java, Groovy and Perl
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in Novi Sad
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee and fruit
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!