MDPI (www.mdpi.com) is a rapidly growing and leading publishing house of academic open access journals. Our open access journals are freely available online. All articles published in our journals are peer-refereed, i.e. quality controlled by peer researchers working on the same subject area. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with three large offices in China, one office in Spain and one office in Belgrade, Serbia.
MDPI AG established a new office in the Science Technology Park, Zvezdara – Belgrade and has a team of 8 PHP web deveopers. We are currently looking to hire an additional senior PHP web developers with 5+ years of work experience in order to improve the team work and increase productivity. More about MDPI d.o.o can be seen here: www.mdpi.rs
You will be part of an international, young and dynamic team of software developers and be working on exciting projects to foster open access, open data, and open communication amongst scholars, and the linked sciences. We currently mainly work with the Smyfony2 framework on a LEMP stack (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP), but additionally use a wide variety of other tools such as MongoDB, Redis, Memcache, or jQuery.
Senior Web Developer / Team Leader
- Experience with managing IT projects and holding the team leader position
- Strong flair for technology and interest in the latest developments in IT and web development
- Willingness to perform above average
- Attention to details
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- 5+ years of work experience in the area of web and/or mobile development
- Experience with managing Linux/UNIX systems required
- Interests in UX (user experience) and UI (user interface) a plus
- Experience with responsive design (e.g. foundation, bootstrap) a plus
- Experience with managing an Apache or Nginx web server environment a plus
- Experience with scalable server environments, PERL, Phyton, MongoDB, Redis, RegEx, etc. are a plus
- Work in an international environment, following new technologies in the IT field
- Competitive salaries
- Monthly / yearly bonuses rewarding good performance
- Work for the 2nd Open Access academic publisher in the world
Deadline for applications: 10.02.2017.
Prijavite nam problem ili dajte sugestiju
Ovaj formular je namenjen isključivo za komentare na rad Poslovi.infostud.com. Molimo Vas da nam ne šaljete komentare namenjene poslodavcima jer Vam na njih ne možemo odgovoriti. Ukoliko želite da se obratite poslodavcu, koristite kontakt podatke iz samog oglasa!