We are looking for:
Senior Windows Systems Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
As the Senior Windows Systems Engineer (Active Directory) you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise. You will be providing top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives, project and service requests.
This role requires in-depth knowledge of Active Directory that includes extensive AD design, migration, and administrative experience in a multi-site, multi-national enterprise including Multiple Domain Forests, Sites, Roles, Group Policy, Schema, Replication, Security and related technologies including but not limited to Windows 2012 R2, PowerShell, Dell Active Roles (ARS), DNS, PKI and Certificate Authorities, Windows Clustering and HA, VMware ESXi, and NetApp Storage
- This position is full-time. The selected candidate will be expected to work 40 hours weekly, Mon-Fri.
- The chosen candidate will form part of a 24/7 on-call roster.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the redesign, implementation and support of a highly available AD infrastructure platform
- Managing the Active Directory infrastructure for the Enterprise
- Providing capacity planning and performance monitoring for enterprise systems
- Responsibility for daily technical operations and service request resolution
- Identifying and mitigate issues that impede application service delivery
- Researching improvements or shortfalls of existing applications and make suggestions
- Gathering or relating technical requirements to/from non-technical people
- Supporting and assisting technical and non-technical customers
- Being accountable for success of projects and duties assigned
- Investigating and reporting on new technologies and systems as requested
- Developing strategies to implement systems into the company’s Infrastructure
- Documenting all designs, systems and procedures
- Serving as escalation point for complex support issues
- Designing, proposing and building reliable business systems.
- Performing monitoring and preventative maintenance on application servers
- Troubleshooting advanced multi-application process issues
- Keeping yourself informed of company and departmental policies
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
What skills are required?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or 10+ years’ experience in a global IT infrastructure environment
- MCSE Certification or significant progress towards certification is required
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Strong grasp of network design and security
- Experience with Virtualized Environments including ESXi
- Experience with SANs or NAS including NetApp Storage devices
- Experience with ITIL or ITSM processes
- High degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is what your day will be like:
- Facilitating in the design, deployment, and ongoing success of the corporate Active Directory Infrastructure.
- Ensuring Production environment platforms remain available at 98% uptime efficiency
- Ensuring that production support issues are initially responded to in 15 minutes or less or are escalated to management.
- Developing your skills and knowledge as an engineer and continue to improve your abilities
- Broadening your knowledge of the technologies that we use, read up on new technologies, develop the ability to suggest technologies and keep abreast of what is happening in the industry.
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with other teams and business units.
- Reporting status and concerns to management while at the same time proposing potential solutions to address these concerns.
- Providing ideas and solutions for long-term platform improvements and research work.
- If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
What we offer:
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- 25 vacation days
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea and coffee
- Social and sports activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 22.04.2018.