Service Delivery Manager
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
Fidelity Information Systems (FIS) is the world’s largest financial technology solutions provider. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward and keep them competitive through thought leadership, operational excellence and innovation. We help our clients transform disruption into opportunity, giving them the tools needed to thrive not just today, but in tomorrow’s financial world.
FIS Front Arena
At FIS Front Arena we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
Our Service Delivery Managers (SDM) are professional technical services managers responsible for coordinating the delivery of services into key clients. The SDM plays a vital role in creating long-term healthy client relationships, acting as the bridge between the client and our operational delivery teams. The key responsibilities of the SDM is governance across all areas of the service delivery process, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
We strongly believe that passion for financial markets and programming are equally necessary! We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals so are you a creative, passionate and a caring team player?
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Consultant / Professional Services
- Prior experience in a leadership position
- Strong programming skills in object oriented languages; Python or similar
- Relational database experience
- Ability to contribute in an international based team structure
- Drive to deliver high quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Driven and enjoy influencing the direction of your own development
- Collaborative and like to share knowledge
- Constantly challenging existing mindsets and ways of doing things for the better
- Experienced with working in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- End user focused and passionate about user experience
Bonus if you have
- Experience in financial markets
- Experience with Test Management, Test Coverage Planning, Regression Testing
- Experience with Testing Frameworks E.g. Robot Framework
- Experience using the Microsoft technology stack
- Experienced with Front Arena
But most of all we expect you to have a genuine interest in solving technical and financial related problems and working with software development! We are passionate about our work, but we also know that life balance is important and that a fun workplace breeds creativity and innovation!
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
Deadline for applications: 27.04.2018.