Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Service Desk Analyst
This position is responsible for handling of all incoming calls and support requests received from TnCO enterprise users. Overall responsibility of the role is to provide remote support to company’s clients and partners, deliver excellent customer service to all IT and business application users, isolate problems, resolve their request and create solutions in shortest time possible with excellent quality.
- Receiving, managing and monitoring Service Desk inbound contacts (mail, phone, chat), service requests and incidents through their lifecycle
- Resolving tickets with remote resolution opportunity
- Identifying problems and collaborate with others to propose solutions in an effort to solve them
- Managing user access to systems and administration (user accounts, licenses, etc.)
- Managing incidents and requests to assure contractual SLAs are met, if SLA is in danger, follows the agreed escalation path
- When no known solution can be identified, responsible for the escalation of issues to other support centers/teams where deeper level skilled personnel are available; Position retains ownership of all escalated problems/issues through to resolution and is responsible for ensuring that management is informed if resolution to a problem will take longer than contractual
- Maintaining Service Desk KPIs on and above agreed level
- Utilize Knowledge Database as appropriate to identify solutions to know problems; Responsible that the solutions provided are successful; Managing and keeping up to date Knowledge Database
- Proposing suggestions for improvement of tools and processes used by Service Desk
- Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Working according to company wide policies and processes
- Creating training materials and delivering trainings for IT and Business application users
- Providing business application testing activities (preparation, testing, administering test results)
- Participating in professional trainings
- Continually developing her/his business application and related business process knowledge
- Creating reports about the supported services
- 24/7 operations
- Draw from a large pool of diverse resources or information; Develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply; Adjust to multiple demand, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change; Accepts and adapts to new or alternative approaches agreements require
- Mentoring and supporting less experienced colleagues of the team, performing trainings and workshops
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Fully fluent in [local language] and English, both written and oral
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT user support and/or customer care
- High school degree
- Strong analytical skills; logical thinker capable of thinking outside of the box
- Innovative attitude, motivated, creative, stress resistant, team player, flexible
- Strong troubleshooting skills/capabilities
- Strong technical capability
- Detail oriented independent worker
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Expert knowledge of Windows platforms is essential
- A high level understanding of communication and networking technology
- A high level knowledge of PC software installation, maintenance and troubleshooting, MS OS installation; knowledge of CMD, MMC and Win services is implied.
- A solid level knowledge of PC hardware installation and maintenance
- Mobile, willing to travel across the EU region for short periods of time
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by October 18.10.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno