- Oglas dostupan i studentima
Telenor Common Operation (TnCO) is Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units.
TnCO was established on the 1st of October, 2013 with 100% ownership by Telenor. The company has 800+ employees from four countries. The headquarter is in Budapest, Hungary, while branch offices are located in Belgrade, Serbia, Podgorica, Montenegro, and Sofia, Bulgaria. Telenor Common Operation currently has seven customers: Telenor Hungary, Telenor Serbia and Telenor Montenegro, Telenor Bulgaria, Telenor Denmark, Telenor Sweden, and Global Wholesale (Norway).
Service Desk Analyst
- Receiving, managing and monitoring Service Desk inbound contacts (mail, phone, chat), service requests and incidents through their lifecycle
- Resolving tickets with remote resolution opportunity
- Identifying problems and collaborate with others to propose solutions in an effort to solve them
- Managing user access to systems and administration (user accounts, licenses, etc.)
- Managing incidents and requests to assure contractual SLAs are met, if SLA is in danger, follows the agreed escalation path
- When no known solution can be identified, responsible for the escalation of issues to other support centers/teams where deeper level skilled personnel are available;
- Maintaining Service Desk KPIs on and above agreed level
- Utilize Knowledge Database as appropriate to identify solutions to know problems; Responsible that the solutions provided are successful; Managing and keeping up to date Knowledge Database
- Proposing suggestions for improvement of tools and processes used by Service Desk
- Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Creating training materials and delivering trainings for IT and Business application users
- Providing business application testing activities (preparation, testing, administering test results)
- Continually develop business application and related business process knowledge
- Creating reports about the supported services
- On-call duty
- You are fluent in Serbian and English, both written and oral
- Have a high school degree or are currently enrolled in College or University in IT domain
- Are passionate about solving problems, consider yourself a innovator and a person who thinks outside of the box. Among your friends you are the go-to guy/girl for all IT related questions
- You prefer working in a team, are eager to learn from others and help your team members when they need help
- You are familiar with Windows platform, MS OS installation, PC software installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Idealy, you have experience in in IT user support and/or customer care
- You are willing to travel across the EU region for short periods of time
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 18.12.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno