TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
Currently in our Technology Department in Belgrade we have the following vacancy: Service Operations Engineer, DevOps
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
Service Operations Engineer, DevOps position is part of our Service Operation Network, Software and DevOps teams. Together with other team members you will be responsible for running and maintaining our productive systems and services in AWS. Our main products are run on Openshift platform built in AWS. We still have some standalone services which are waiting to be moved to AWS to transform TLS to a cloud company. We like automation, strive to simplify and automate as much task as possible. If you would like to work with technology, improve and automate it together with team of TLS Developers and modern technology while your services are used by all TLS units in 156 locations across globe this is the right place for your work, professional development and fun.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Deploy, manage and operate enterprise-level platforms to host TLScontact applications.
- Collaborate with a team of distributed staff and consultants to deliver complex software solutions.
- Help to design and build secure, distributed systems and reliable, fault-tolerant software.
- Create self-service and automated environments to reduce administration and BAU to the bare minimum.
- In an Agile environment, work with solution architects, product owners, and software engineers to create environments that match the business and functional specifications, use-cases and tests plans.
- Work along with onshore and offshore engineering team members with regards to sprint planning, release planning, and work prioritization across the portfolio.
- Perform root cause analysis of technical issues and participate in remediation of incidents.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Generally 5+ years of professional experience with Infrastructure or DevOps engineering.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Solid understanding of secure Internet protocols and mechanisms to implement them.
- Experience administrating large, multi-account Cloud Computing and hybrid environments (Landing Zone concept).
- Experience operating distributed, containerized applications with Docker and Kubernetes (Openshift).
- Experience implementing and operating monitoring solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of AWS and CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins).
- Demonstrated experience writing Infrastructure-as-code using some of the following tools: Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet.
- Knowledge and experience with the following (the more, the better): Linux (RHEL), Bash, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Consul, Packer, HAproxy, Apache HTTPD, Nginx, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Nexus, Elasticsearch, Logstash, VMware.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or Solutions Architect preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment.
If you are interested in role above and your profile fits with the requirements, please send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.