Service Operations Manager (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Continental's Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform, is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of potential customers. RVD is fully integrated into Continental’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution along the complete value chain of connected services.
As Service operations Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the operations teams for our Remote Vehicle data platform including: 1st line Services desk, 2nd Line Support and IT. These are the teams responsible for providing pro-active first level support and resolution for customer issues.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com
In your day to day job you will:
- Design and deliver support and incidents resolution processes for Remote vehicle data platform customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice in coordination with the teams, suppliers and partners.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPIs, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instil a high performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Encourage open communication between team members
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation
- Drive a continual service, take end to end ownership of the service & support concept, identify gaps in processes and proactively seek to close them.
- More than 5 years experience managing operations for software products
- Experience with Cloud based solutions, SaaS or IoT
- Proven experience in having succesfully met SLAs and delivering good customer satisfaction
- Experience managing teams larger than 15+ team members in a multicultural environment
- Experience with utilizing BMC tool for operations and ITIL certification is considered a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 18.08.2019.. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.