NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Service Planner I–German speaker
LOCATION: BELGRADE, SERBIA
- Position is responsible for the proactive planning of all incoming work order allocations received within a specific geographic territory or Customer responsibility; Position is also responsible for ensuring that all available resources are effectively utilized and predefined service levels are consistently achieved and contractual agreements met
- Support the activities of the Customer Engineers (CEs) assigned to this position within a particular geographic region or territory; Plan, prioritize, assign, and monitor all open work orders for CE’s, ensuring the prompt delivery of service to meet our contractual terms and conditions; May be required to perform escalation management activities which provide end to end tracking for both field and customer
- Responsible for identifying and escalating to the Team Leader or the Territory Manager, or the correct person, any situation that will cause a work order to exceed the specific contractual response or fix time; Gathers problem information and records data in desktop tools
- Working with other Service Coordinators when the movement of engineers across territory boundaries is necessary to fill any skill or resource shortfall
- Maintaining effective and timely communication with engineers, obtaining regular progress updates for outstanding work orders, and handling all messages that are required to be transmitted to CE’s within the territory; Scheduling customer installation activity
- Providing a central point of communication for engineers and handling any incoming telephone messages that may need to be transmitted to the engineers within the territory
- Utilizing information provided by Territory Managers to maintain the current duty roster/CE schedule, record all incidents relating to CE availability, sickness, holidays, and planned work commitments
- Escalating to the team leader and territory manager when available CE resource levels fall below the determined specified limit and reporting daily records regarding CE availability and workload; Ensuring the correct and timely closure and completion of all work orders
- At call closure, verifying entitlement of the correct serial number for the device being repaired, and ensuring correct bill type is included in each call to ensure that all cash and charge revenues are billed, except where automatic closure by the CE is available
- Provide parts management/coordination as assigned
- Work environment may require rotation in work hours, weekend or holiday hours, and/or extended hours, as needed, to accommodate 24/7 operations; Position involves prolonged periods of PC and telephone usage
- Service Coordinator is accountable for continuously receiving and handling high volumes of work orders, working in a team environment and interacting with multiple internal customers
- Proficiency in German/ Swiss-German
- High school diploma
- 0-1 years of related experience
- Basic PC literacy; Keyboard proficiency; Understanding of Windows-based applications/tools
- Understanding of geographical areas and ability to utilize mapping tools for assigning work orders
- Relationship building skills; Excellent communication skills, verbal and written as well as listening skills
Associate’s Degree preferred
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Deadline for applications: 27.09.2019.