TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
Don't miss this opportunity to become our:
Service Quality Engineer
Position in Belgrade
- Monitor quality and performance using internal tools and appropriate email alerts. This includes:
- Standard route monitoring.
- Awareness and action on changes in completion rates and retry rates.
- Monitoring, acting on, and reporting changes in quality due to manual or dynamic routing changes.
- Awareness of customer traffic profiles, trends and changes.
- Proficient use of all available resources (internal tools, database and log files, etc.) for troubleshooting delivery problems.
- Resolve issues where possible or escalate to internal teams or vendors as appropriate
- Improve traffic monitoring and self-healing processes/tools.
- Identify defects on the product and enter clear and precise information on how to reproduce them and provide additional information to Development as needed for resolution.
- Maintain and expand technical knowledge across all TeleSign products and services, tools, and processes.
- Assistance in defining and/or improving tools, reports, and alerts used for service quality monitoring.
- Work closely with the Technical Account Engineers team – understand their role and responsibilities, and be able to share their responsibilities when required.
- Investigation and routing adjustments where quality issues are noticed. Cooperation with the Technical Account Engineers team on customer issues related to delivery. Escalate to the Routing team for resolution/external communication as needed.
- Handle the CR issues in coordination with the Routing team (and KE team in transition period).
- Escalation of problematic destinations to the Routing team.
- New operators/destinations investigation and reporting.
- Communication with the Compliance team on problematic destinations.
- NDP/CF/SS adjustments as needed.
- Monitoring and traffic analysis for diagnosis and action to reduce and prevent issues (e.g. traffic spikes, IRSF).
- Minimum high school education (preferably in Computer science or IT related field).
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word), SQL, Salesforce, Ticketing systems such as JIRA and Zendesk, Company Internal Wiki, and Company Internal communication tools.
- Ready to carry out shift work.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Strong customer care skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in innovative technology or software industry a plus.
- Initiative, reliable person with proactive, self – driven approach.
- High level of responsibility.
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation.
- Flexibility and ability to make things happen.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.