Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Service Quality Specialist
- Responsible for creating reports, and high level analyses about the performance of processes, SLAs and quality of services provided by TnCO. Manage data integration, develop and create reports.
- Handle report needs (internal and external)
- Investigate report creation possibilities
- Manage data integration and KPI creation to the central reporting solution
- Develop automated reports
- Develop report design
- Develop visualization of the measured KPIs
- Administrate the reporting portal (knowledge base, and user rights)
- Track trends in specific services and initiate actions if needed
- Participate in Service Quality and/or reporting related projects
- Contribute in Service Quality Forum
- Work according to company and/or office wide policies and processes
- Perform those tasks what the direct superior asks, in the service quality management professional area
- University or college degree preferable from Telecommunication and IT area
- 4 years of experience in IT or Telco operations/development
- Has extensive database knowledge including SQL query language
- Familiarity with Service Management (e.g. incident management, monitoring) processes and tools
- Deep knowledge in EMS, NMS and other data source mechanisms
- Good analytical skills, systematic mentality
- Thorough knowledge in MS Excel
- Fluent in English and Serbian, both written and oral
- Mobile, willing to travel across the CEE region
- Customer centric mindset
- Innovative, motivated and creative
- Team player attitude
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Please apply 12.10.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno